xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Xpath and Ranges

2006-08-07 09:04:33

I am not sure which version of AltovaXML you were working with, but
AltovaXML has gone through several revisions since the initial release

I hadn't updated since the first free command line download was made
available, so sorry if I gave an incorrect impression about the current
status.

The latest release of AltovaXML has been updated to be in compliance
with the Candidate Recommendations that were released by the W3C on
June 8, 2006.
excellent news!

The latest revision is a royalty-free download that can be accessed
here: http://www.altova.com/altovaxml.html

David