xsl-list

Re[2]: [xsl] AltovaXML assembly reference?

2006-08-17 02:57:29
Hello Florent,

Thursday, August 17, 2006, 9:40:56 AM, you wrote:

Arthur Maloney wrote:

  Hi

  In ASP.NET Does anybody know how the manual method to
register Altova.AltovaXML

  What exactly is the question about XSL-FO, XSLT or XPath?

  Regards,

--drkm

There isn't as such. If its off topic. I apologies, that not what I
intended.

As far as I know, its a free Engine for Xslt transformations etc.

I saw a reference to it (this list I think), and thought I'd give it a spin.
Thought someone might know how to set it up through a text editor that all.

If you know a better list please let me know!

--
Best regards,
 Arthur                            mailto:ArthurM(_at_)seipas(_dot_)com