xsl-list

RE: [xsl] force apostrophed attribute values

2006-08-29 03:50:40
is there a way in xslt to force the creation of xml files
with apostrophed attributes instead of quotation marked values?

No.

the reason why we need apostrophes is that a silly
application we're using seems to accept only apostrophed
values and quotation marks are causing troubles.

You could try writing your own serializer, or modifying (subclassing) the
serializer that comes with your XSLT processor.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/