xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Migration from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0

2006-08-29 05:05:40
The specification has an appendix listing remaining incompatibilities when processing XSLT 1.0 transformations.

XSLT 2.0 is not Saxon-specific.
Yes, there are other open-source implementations. See, for insyance, gestalt.sourceforge.net (shameless plug).

From: "Pankaj Bishnoi" <pankaj(_dot_)bishnoi(_at_)adeptia(_dot_)com>

        We are planning to migrate from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0. I am concerned
about backward compatability. Is there any comparison information avaliable
regarding this migration(Major features changed/Added). I have found on the
web that XSLT2.0 is too Saxon specific. Is that true?. Are other open source
transformers supporting XSLT2.0?.