xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Removing all line breaks in text nodes

2006-09-10 10:21:59
Hey, you're right (as you already knew)!  When I included only the
below template along with one to copy all the elements and attributes,
I got the results I was looking for. Obviously, I included stuff in my
XSL I'm going to have to excise. Oh, what a tangled code we weave ....

Thanks again.

Mark