xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Diff of two XML's using XSLT

2006-09-24 09:46:27
I am not sure if there is a comprehensive pure XSLT utility for
comparing two XML documents. Google doesn't return any such solution.

I attempted something similar some time back. Please have a look at
http://gandhimukul.tripod.com/misc.html (item no 3). Perhaps you could
try extending my stylesheet.

But there are non XSLT solutions which do this. Two such tools are:
http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml_differencing.html
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/xmldiffmerge