xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XPath for matching multiple child elements

2006-09-29 06:57:06
At 11:49 PM 9/28/2006, Will wrote:
Yeah, I started to use Wendell's suggestion, but I decided for myself
that having the template matching pattern spelled out explicitly
(<xsl:template match="comments//h1 | comments//p ...">) would be
better for my (and others') long-term comprehension of the style
sheet.  I'm glad to see that I probably made a good choice
performance-wise, too.

Yes, and comprehensibility is definitely a maintenance consideration.

Cheers,
Wendell