xsl-list

Re: [xsl] text() vs xs:string serialization (was: Re: [xsl] text extraction)

2006-10-12 08:58:56
"James A. Robinson" wrote:

Sorry, twas a stupid question -- you refer to both sections.  Clearly
I need to sit down and wrap my head around the entire sequence
construction process.

  Yes, you're right (I refered to both sections).  But it is not a
stupid question.  Because your code generates only text nodes, so it is
not obvious that simple or complex content is constructed.  But as all
text nodes are attached to a document node at the end, it is 5.7.1 that
applies.

  Regards,

--drkm