xsl-list

[xsl] XSLT and XSL-FO book updates now available to registered customers

2006-10-19 12:45:02
Last weekend I published revisions to both of our commercial XSLT and XSL-FO books that we sell from our web site: the twelfth edition of "Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath" (ISBN 978-1-894049-14-6) and the sixth edition of "Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO" (ISBN 978-1-894049-15-3).

Existing customers are entitled to their perpetual free updates, but I've received numerous notifications of dead email addresses from the notifications I sent out earlier this week. Some book customers date back to 1998 and have received ten free updates, but their email address is no longer valid and they haven't informed me.

Would any existing customers who have not received a notice this week please contact me off-list for the updated username and password? If your company is a corporate customer, please contact your company representative who is responsible for mounting the updated copy on your intranet.

The meta data for the updated editions is noted below.

I apologize for taking the bandwidth of those who are not customers, but I'm guessing most of the missing customers are subscribed to these lists.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

cc: XSL List, Yahoo XSL-FO, Antenna House List, RenderX List

  Practical Transformation Using XSLT and XPath
  (XSL Transformations and the XML Path Language)
  Twelfth Edition - 2006-10-15 - ISBN 978-1-894049-14-6
  Copyright (c) 2006 Crane Softwrights Ltd.
  / 388 Pages / Subscription price includes no-charge updates, /
  /           / soft-copy of included examples, and an         /
  /           / accessible rendition and 10 PDF renditions.    /
  /           / No-charge 121-page download preview excerpt.   /
  / No-charge prepaid copy for every U.S. Government employee. /

  Practical Formatting Using XSL-FO
  (Extensible Stylesheet Language Formatting Objects)
  Sixth Edition - 2006-10-16 - ISBN 978-1-894049-15-3
  Copyright (c) 2006 Crane Softwrights Ltd.
  / 478 Pages / Subscription price includes no-charge updates, /
  /           / soft-copy of included examples, and an         /
  /           / accessible rendition and 10 PDF renditions.    /
  /           / No-charge 244-page download preview excerpt.   /
  / No-charge prepaid copy for every U.S. Government employee. /

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com