xsl-list

RE: [xsl] odf2xhtml: Processing nested element content seperatly ?

2006-10-27 10:12:07
Also, while you show fragments of your source and the result
you don't like, you have not shown the result you would like,
nor have you shared the XSLT you are starting from. These,
also, will help the members of the list provide answers you
may find useful.

This is all very true, but to be fair, he wasn't asking how to solve a
coding problem, he was asking how to define a mapping between two data
models, and preferably how to make that mapping reversible. To which the
only answer I can come up with is: it isn't easy, and it may be impossible.
(Actually I wrote a PhD thesis many moons ago which said much the same
thing, though not of those two particular data models, and I said it in
100,000 words rather than eight.)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/