xsl-list

Re: [xsl] filtering data

2006-10-27 17:20:24
Meenakshi Nanjundeswar wrote:
Hi:

I am passing two paramters to my style sheet param1 and param2. These values are also present as elements on the XML.

[...]

Can anybody help me resolve this? I have tried passing paramters inside the steps to check the values but I always get all the steps displayed.

quite likely, but it would help a great deal if you show the XSLT you have so far (stripped to the mimimum that illustrates your problem), and the XML you wish for the output (btw: is it input or output xml that you posted?)

-- Abel Braaksma