xsl-list

[xsl] Cals Table

2006-11-03 09:26:49
Hi:

I saw somebody's queston about CALS table. I have also
been struggling to get the CALS table converted to
XSLT and XSLFO. Can anyone please help me also? I
looked under the list, but those were not clear
enough. Is there any place that I can truly undertsand
the functionality of CALS and implementation of this
in XSLT and XSLFO?

thanks