xsl-list

Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question

2006-11-07 06:34:44

I change it so I only look it up once? I

but why are you looking it up in the locale dictionary? I thought that
you would have some text (or element) somewhere in your main document
flow and when you find that element you need to look up the
locale-dependent text.

Are you saying that everyywheer you have locale dependendt text then all
the alternatives are placed in-line at that point? If so you don;'t need
to use a key to look up the text in a dictionary, as you are already at
the right entry,

David