xsl-list

Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question

2006-11-14 00:51:54
OK, I'll try to do this in the future. Already thanks to you and everyone who posted in this thread. I'll go through your posts and see what I make of it. As you already guessed I've just been dropped into this and am really just starting to learn about XML and XSLT.

Thanks,
Nico Van Cleemput
http://www.UGent.be