xsl-list

RE: [xsl] When exactly is the current node changed?

2006-11-16 17:34:19
Hmmm... In case I'm instantiating matching templates to
several nodes in parallel, wouldn't that make it possible
that I'd end up with two current nodes existing at the same
time?  Probably having more than one current node isn't in
fact as horrible as it sounds?

Happens all the time. Your run-time environment is full of Closures -
half-evaluated expressions, each holding a copy of its dynamic context,
including its very own context node.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/