xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Using copy-of to grab child nodes

2006-11-22 09:18:41
<xsl:copy-of select="text/*" />

Your original expression selects any <text> nodes which have
child nodes, and copy-of in that case would include the
<text> node as well as its children.

A belated 'thank you'! That was a 'duh' question on my part in
hindsight. Serves me right for trying to tackle XSLT with 4 hours of
sleep. ;o)

Also, is this list appropriate for asking about ASP.net code in the
context of using it to create and transform XML?

I don't think it's technically off-topic, but you may get a
better response on one of the XML-specific over at MSDN.

Alas, I've found MS's XML newsgroups a tad quiet. But I will definitely
ask there first.

-Darrel