xsl-list

Re: [xsl] invoking nodes from multiple XML files

2006-11-29 04:35:06
chun ji wrote:

  Hi

here is my "test.xsl" file

  Just a piece of advice: try to structure your code.  Having all the
logic in one big template is not very beautiful (read readable).  A
trick: a lot of the uses of xsl:for-each can be replaced by
xsl:apply-templates and the associated xsl:template.

The question I have is how can I merge all the test
results from these 10 XML files and put them in one
html file ?

  You can use document() to access documents.  If you don't have a main
source document anymore, you can use a named template as the entry
point of your transformation.

  Regards,

--drkm