xsl-list

[xsl] transformNodeToObject does not work to produce a .htm

2006-12-01 01:54:19
Please help me in finding the problem why transformNodeToObject is not
working.
I have a the following xml and XSl files. i'm trying to produce a .htm
file from these with follwing code

Please tell me why the .htm is not produced
hr = pXMLDom->transformNodeToObject(pXSLDoc,
pXMLOut.GetInterfacePtr());
if( SUCCEDED(hr)  )
      hr = pXMLOut->save("ValidationLog.htm");

but it is able transform with the following code.

_bstr_t xmlStr = pXMLDom->transformNode(pXSLDoc);

XML file
===============

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type='text/xsl' href='ValidationLog.xsl'?>

<ValidationInfo>
<ValidationId>
<ID>1</ID>
<Source>AccessNames</Source>
<SubSource>Galaxy</SubSource>
<MessageType>SUPPORTED</MessageType>
<Message> ACCES Name is supported</Message>
<Operation>VALIDATION</Operation>
</ValidationId>
</ValidationInfo>

XSL file (validationLog.xsl)
============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
xmlns:cs="urn:extra-functions"
version="1.0">

Confidentiality Notice:
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachment(s) to
this message are intended for the exclusive use of the recipient(s) and may
contain confidential, privileged or proprietary information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete all copies of
this message and any attachment(s). Any other use of the E-Mail by you is
prohibited.