xsl-list

Re: [xsl] How do I line up fo:block's side by side using coordinates ?

2006-12-04 10:19:16
Hello Asbjørn,

FormMapper, one of our products, solves exactly this problem.
See www.FormMapper.com for more information.
There is also a free trial version http://www.formmapper.com/Download/FormMapperTrial/index.htm

Best regards,
Jost

Jost Klopfstein
Axos Technologies Inc.
Visit us at http://www.axostech.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "asbjornt" <a(_dot_)r(_dot_)thorsen(_at_)usit(_dot_)uio(_dot_)no>
To: <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 8:23 AM
Subject: [xsl] How do I line up fo:block's side by side using coordinates ?

I have a form with tables, check boxes and text areas that is preprinted.
I want to use xsl-fo and fop to make a pdf which matches this form. So
when I print out my pdf file at some printer, I hope to match the
preprinted document. I need the fo:block's to be lined up side by side
(hopefully without using tables) using coordinates and width to place the
blocks' at the A4 sheet. How do I line up the fo:blocks like this ?

Asbjørn

--~--