xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSLT which processor cmd?

2006-12-14 16:04:25
Looked for this in the archives and didn't see it, so...

Is there an easy way *inside an xsl stylesheet* (using an <xsl:value-of>
?)
to output the processor and version that your XSL is running under?

(I am in a large company and don't have access to command line or
back-end code)
We are merely provided the XML data and use fairly simple XSL templates
(largely PULL processing)

XSLT 1.0 solution if it exists please;

You may ask Why/What for?
A: to know which poss. Extensions, functionality I might use in future
B: I like using the which unix cmd

p.s. this list rules! (been reading for 2-3 months now)

Cheers,
bill

Bill Lorand
Web Developer
E*TRADE Financial
william(_dot_)lorand(_at_)etrade(_dot_)com