xsl-list

[xsl] Re: XML Tag to Output Math type format

2007-01-04 23:48:11
Hi,

I have no need any transformation. This is XML input and I want output
as divider (shown my previous message) through XSL in Internet Explorer.

I hope you understand

Thanks
Byomokesh

Can you provide us with xml output you need?

Hi All

I am doing XML to HTML through XSL.I have a big problem in related
math.
This is not a math type tag. But Output is Math Type Equation.

My XML

lain>></denom></fraction>

I want Output.......

 $80
-----
$200

I have downloaded Tech Explorer. But How convert this through XSL.

Advance thanks for any help........

Thanks and Regards
Byomokesh