xsl-list

Re: [xsl] text indent problem

2007-01-09 16:43:52

<xsl:for-each select="node()">

This should cause many blocks to repeated.

My posting had a saple input file and showed the output, what do you get
if you process teh input file that I posted after your modification?

Perhaps your real input had a different structure, but this for-each
can't be right the for-each has to generate one item for each group of
nodes to be put in an fo:block, not one item for every child node.

David