xsl-list

[xsl] saxon error

2007-01-17 07:32:34
Hi,
Today I was trying to make xslt to transform huge 16mb xml file and
encountered with the following problem:

Error reported by XML parser: Parser has reached the entity expansion limit
"64?000" set by the Application.

we use Saxon 8, and the xslt transformation is very primitive. smth
like

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
   <xsl:copy>
   </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

Does anybody solved such problems? What can I do in this particular
case except of splitting big xml document into smaller parts? Maybe I
get smth wrong.. or something...

Thank you in advance.

--
Alexey                            mailto:nikolaenkov(_at_)actimind(_dot_)com