xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Converting GMT time to local time

2007-01-23 08:06:01

Michael - There is a slight change in the requirement. Now, instead of
getting the location from the user, what I have is the <location-code>
element. I need to convert the <showtime> element which is in GMT to a
local time specific to the <location-code>.

Example:
<channel name="HBO">
<movie>
        <name>Braveheart</name>
        <date>24JAN2006</date>
        <showtime>21:00</showtime>
        <location-code>SGP</location-code>
</movie>
</channel>

Also,as you suggested to set the default locale, is it correct to set
the default locale everytime I encounter a different location ?

Regards,
Lalit