xsl-list

Re: [xsl] xslt (multi) threading or parallelized execution

2007-01-24 11:06:20
For people who want to process thousands of financial messages per second,
you can get the improved throughput more easily by running multiple
transformations in parallel with each one being single-threaded.

I deal with geographic data which can be very large, and in many cases must
be dealt with as a whole in order to deal with spatial relationships.  I use
xslt to process it (elegantly, capably, correctly), but it seems a
shame to devote that much memory to a file for so long and only be
able to use 1 core on a multicore machine.