xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Input requested for a good genuine example of the best parts of XSLT 2

2007-01-25 15:58:39
For someone starting today, if they are reasonably
competent, I would
expect them to have an 80% implementation within a year and a 100%
implementation within two years.

Do you mean an implementation of a Basic or an SA XSLT 2.0 processor?

It also depends on whether you've already got a 1.0 processor in your
kitbag, whether you've got an existing schema processor, how much effort you
put into performance, whether you write in a language that does the memory
management for you, how many natural languages you localize into, how
experienced your programmers are, and perhaps even (though I'm not sure
about this) how large your team is. But I'll leave all those variables
undefined because it gives me an excuse for being wrong.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/