xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XHTML templating (best method)

2007-01-26 08:51:04
David Carlisle wrote:

Something like this?
hard to say exactly what you intended there as your xml elements were
not closed but I think you are doing the inclusion teh wrong way round.

If you have 1 common stylesheet and 100's of page-specific stylesheets
then the page specific stylesheets should import the common code.
That would be a better way around but I can't see a way to wrap the page-specific stylesheets in the common one without breaking the common stylesheet in two stylesheets, top and bottom, or am I missing the point.

David

--~--