xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Error -- Could not find function: adjust-time-to-timezone

2007-01-29 05:35:35

Thanks for the corrections. May be there is some version
problem because of which it still gives the strange error.

Could you please let me know whether there is any method by
which I can get the Local Country Time out of the GMT time.

You've been told that it can be done, and you've been told how to do it. Now
we need to find out why the solution isn't working for you, in other words
we need to find out what you are doing wrong. So you need to tell us
(precisely) what you are doing.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/