xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Simple Question

2007-01-31 08:27:27
David Carlisle wrote:

It's XQueryX the XML representation of XQuery (and thus also XPath).

I personnally never used XQueryX, I understand this it's this: http://www.w3.org/TR/xqueryx/. Which is XML. Which means that we are talking nodes and not tags. Which means (imo) that XSLT can be the correct solution by manipulation a node tree that represents the XQueryX XML. Which also implies that there is absolutely no need for conditionally opening/closing a tag (meaning: just use nodes).

-- Abel Braaksma