xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Newbie question on XSL transformations: multiple sorts on element attributes

2007-02-06 14:36:45
Rob Newman wrote:

  Hi

Thanks so much for the prompt response and help! I really
appreciate it.  You are correct that my syntax was
incorrect. Unfortunately the solution you gave me also seg
faults.  The XSLT processor I am using is xsltproc (from
the command line). It does not give me any useful error
output aside from "Segmentation fault'. Would you
recommend using a different processor?

{hostname} 273%> xsltproc -v -o output.xml transform.xsl input.xml
creating dictionary for stylesheet
reusing dictionary from transform.xsl for stylesheet
Added namespace: xsl mapped to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
Segmentation fault
{hostname} 274%>

  If the segfault is caused by an error in your stylesheet
(well, and error in a stylesheet would never cause a
segfault), you can use another processor at least to get
more information on those errors.

  This output is of no help (for me, at least).

  Regards,

--drkm