xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Beginner seeking advice

2007-02-12 03:33:23
Mukul Gandhi wrote:
First of all, welcome to this forum!

If you are saying, you have been working with XSLT for only 1-2 days,
I must say, you have done a great job (i have looked at your
stylesheet).

If you need advise on how to improve your stylesheet, I recommend
following link:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/bestpractice.html

One of Michael Kay's books will also be a nice reference.

Thank you for your nice comments Mukul. I'm glad to hear my XSL isn't a
complete mess.  :o)

And thank you for the link: A wealth of good information.

So far XSL has been a very fun experience, and I'm really looking
forward to working with it some more.

Sincerely,
Trine