xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Making an FAQ page from XML

2007-02-12 15:53:34
Kamal Bhatt wrote:
Can you try again? I tried that on Saxon8 and it works. Here is the output (pretty printed for your viewing pleasure)

..
Thats what I want, for sure! I used the xslt file in your message (they were the same) and its definitely duplicated, I emailled you a little more info. I'm using resin 3.0.21 Pro and whatever default xslt parser that uses - its a clean install from the caucho (www.caucho.com) site.
If this turns out to be a bug I'll post it to the resin mail list.
Thanks