xsl-list

Re: [xsl] persistent ids/hashes from strings?

2007-02-14 11:32:01
andrew, dimitre, thanks for your suggestions.
it's not quite what i had in mind, but that's XSL for you - the best solution is not usually what you had in mind :)

regards,

jörn

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

if you are a free (as in "free speech") software developer
and you happen to be travelling near my home, drop me a line
and come round for a free (as in "free beer") beer. :-D