xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Flattening characters to plain latin

2007-02-16 08:38:26
"Abel" == Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> writes:

    Abel> My verdict: If the 'lt' of Michael was on purpose, I still
    Abel> want to grant him the "Best Original Software Snippet Based
    Abel> On Any XXX* Language" ;-)

Well, that's as may be. I don't agree.

But if it's to go into the FAQ then it needs a lot more explanation.
(For some reason I thought you had suggested this when I answered you
- checking, I now see that that idea came from my imagination :-)).
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire