xsl-list

[xsl] trying to create repeatable id

2007-02-18 19:53:03
Hi folks,

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm new to the whole XSL and schematron thing so I'm wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm trying to use the schematron-report implementation but the id values in my error and out files don't match so there's no cool linking like in the example. I've done some research and I guess generated-id does not always return the same value.

I am using the version of schematron1-5 which includes the GENERATE-ID-FROM-PATH utility but I'm not sure how to use the generate id from path feature. Can anyone help me? I'm not even sure where to start. Do I need to customize schematron-report to accept the values created with this utility?

Thanks,

Peter

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/xml-xalan-dev/200206.mbox/%3C20020627235753(_dot_)21452(_dot_)qmail(_at_)nagoya(_dot_)betaversion(_dot_)org%3E