xsl-list

[xsl] Outside of crop box text

2007-02-26 17:12:48
I am using Antenna House V4.1 as my formatting engine. I'm using the
extensions for printer-marks. My application has a need to print
meta-data in the area outside of the crop box. I am able to create the
effect by using small graphics of printer marks instead of using the
extension and then calling out a page size that expands to outside of
the printer marks. This works but is cumbersome. I have also tried fixed
positioning a block-container outside of the page, but predictably, it
doesn't print. Does anyone have a solution they have used that will work
for me?

Steve