xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Repeating text in table headers with dynamic values from child node

2007-03-01 05:54:00
Hi Pankaj,

You've set table-omit-header-at-break to "false", which is the default, and which should work (i.e.: it will show the table headers after each break). However, you use a very old version of FOP. Consider moving to FOP 0.93 which is much more stable and much closer to following the xsl-fo spec closely.

The compliance page shows that the header repetition is supposedly supported by either version of FOP. If you at least try it with FOP 0.93 (it works out of the box using fop.bat), you can consider upgrading later.

If your issues remain with 0.93, make a tiny xsl-fo example that illustrates your problem and post it to the FOP mailing list, you likely have more luck there.

Cheers,
-- Abel

Pankaj Yadav wrote:
Dear All,

I am using FOP version fop-0.20.5rc2 for generating PDF files on Windows XP box.

I am facing a problem in repeating values in table header from chid node. To
explain this in detail, I am enclosing a sample xml, required output and xsl I
have written for that.