xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon error message

2007-03-04 15:25:44
donna-b(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net wrote:
Upon entering the following command:

java net.sf.saxon.Transform -o MyFile.html MyFile.xml MyFile.xsl
The following message was returned:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/Transform

Not sure this helps, but you can call saxon this way too:

java -jar saxon8.jar ...

What I don't understand is that you receive a NoClassDefFoundError and that it previously did work (I mean, it reported errors, and now it doesn't, this is before the transformation is started)

-- Abel