xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Using the collection()

2007-03-10 05:25:27
From: "Philip Vallone" <philip(_dot_)vallone(_at_)verizon(_dot_)net>
Hi Colin,

I am using XMLspy's built in processor. I found the example in a forum. I

That&#347; Altova, I think.

added the extra slash, but no help. Most likely because I am not using
saxon.

What would be the correct string to use for XML files located in c:/xmlfile

You had better ask Altova (or read their documentation).

On Gestalt, it is file:///c:/xmlfile/ (or just use the default collation if that is the current directory). I just give this as an illustration of how different processors are (they could be even more different - there is no requirement to support a file scheme at all).