xsl-list

RE: [xsl] [newbie] no output for othello play , no nt.xml in the distro

2007-03-23 08:27:18

the files where laying in :

/playhtml

thought it's strange because normally with java a dir named
"playhtml" is only a relative path

Yes. It's not a very smart design. The code does

<xsl:result-document href="file:///{$dir}/play.html" format="play">

I think that's a hangover from the past: this hasn't been touched for a long
time.

also i wanted to try-out the next axample "The Bible" but
was unable
to find the input nt.xml.

The documentation at

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/samples/bible.html

may be i could find it browsing the svn rep !

No, I don't distribute this file. The reason is that Jon Bosak asks for it
not to be distributed except as part of the complete collection. So you have
to download it from Jon Bosak's original distribution.

a question out of list subject I'm able to connect easely to
the svn rep from command line using :

svn co https://saxon.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/saxon saxon

but i have also a GUI client for svn which asks for an URI
starting with svn:// , i don't know how to translate the
https:// one to the svn:// one.

I've no idea how your GUI client works, unfortunately.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/