xsl-list

[xsl] <xsl:message terminate="yes"> results in zero byte file getting written

2007-03-28 13:47:13
When I use the following to transform a file:

transformer.transform(xmlStreamSource, new StreamResult(new
FileOutputStream("F:\\myfile.xml")));

If I have an <xsl:message terminate="yes"> in the xsl stylesheet
"myfile.xml" gets written but as a zero byte file.

If I try and use Java to delete the file through the File class, it
won't delete it although it finds the file through the exists()
method.

My question is, is there a way to either not have the file get written
in the first place, or is there a way to force a delete of that file?