xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Output multiple occurence into one and concatenate values

2007-03-29 12:08:57
Thanks for all the responses.
I am using at the top
<xsl:template match="/">
    <erpayload>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="//erpayload/* | //erpayload/*/*"/>
    </erpayload>
  </xsl:template>

so All I did based on what you said was:
 <xsl:template match="cost_allocation_product">
    <xsl:value-of select="@project" />
    <xsl:text>,</xsl:text>
  </xsl:template>

It did get all the project attributes together. But what I want to do is
add a node called cost_allocation_product followed by the data in
attribute value format as given below. In this I am looking at all
concatenated Project attribute
value and concatenated percent value.
<cost_allocation_product>
<dbfield name ="project" value= "1725 - Project1,1774 - Project2,1755 -
Project3" />
<dbfield name="percent" value="12,1,87" />
</cost_allocation_product>

How do I get this.