xsl-list

[xsl] Re: Dreamweaver XSL Tranforms

2007-04-04 06:50:34
I just installed a test version of Dreamweaver 8 and it indeed 'does'
XSLT. By running system-property('vendor') it turns out that
DreamWeaver
internally uses Xalan-C

Xalan-C does not support fn:format-number(), encodings and xsl:sort
out-
of-the-box. You need to install the ICU support to get it working with

these functions. See:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-c/usagepatterns.html#icu.

Without ICU, Xalan-C will ignore the second and third argument. With
ICU, > it fully supports both arguments (well, that's what the Xalan-C
docs are
saying).

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma
   http://www.nuntia.nl

I just took a look at the link from Abel. Most of it makes no sense to
me (I'm not a developer, so I can't do builds, etc.

Anyone got any ideas how to enable this ICU support with Xalan on
Windows XP (for Dreamweaver)?

TIA

M a r k