xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Dreamweaver XSL Tranforms

2007-04-04 08:38:06
On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 09:41:12 -0400, Abel Braaksma <abel(_dot_)online(_at_)xs4all(_dot_)nl> wrote:

Robert Koberg wrote:

I personally do not like to use it in eclipse, mainely because all functionanlity of the standalone editor cannot be reproduced (right now I am thinking of 'Find All').

Or do you mean:

root()//(node() | @*)[matches(., $findthis) or matches(name(), $findthis)]

funny... :) No, and I still don't like many of eclipse's UI's. I don't like how you always have to click back on the tree to do a multifile search or you default to search the whole workspace - so you don't capture the selected text. I like regexp searches. I don't like or I get confused with the many configuration options (though I like to have them...).

I do use it for java development. I don't use it for ant builds, controlling app servers, etc... I prefer a terminal window. But then again, I prefer multiple browser windows to tabs in browsers.

whatev,
-Rob

(sorry, couldn't resist the small exercise)

-- Abel

--~--