xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Most meaningful design documents for xslt?

2007-04-17 02:58:38
 For me, the most useful design documents are specifications of the
expected input and output; I use mostly XML Schema, and I am very
lucky to have an internal tool generating usable HTML documentation
from a set of XML Schema files.

Starting with well specified data formats and some template structure
of XSLT stylesheet, the transformation is usually on the right track.

For communication with customers or management, I would recommend
simple diagrams depicting the different steps of the transformation,
not entering into the details of each transformation.

Kind Regards,

Eric Bréchemier