xsl-list

RE: [xsl] suggestions for per request xslt performance?

2007-04-24 01:32:21
The web development company I work for is using libxsl via PHP5.

PHP appears to be one of those languages that gives you great development
productivity until you want to do something a little bit more complicated,
and then it leaves you stranded. Someone who knows it better than I do can
probably help you over this little hurdle, but there will be another one in
a few weeks' time. The bottom line is that it doesn't have the in-depth
support for building web applications and services that you find in the Java
and .NET worlds.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/