xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSL to ODF/OOXML

2007-04-27 13:57:35

I don't need to transform legacy word documents, I just need to
transform HTML so it will work in word (2003, I guess).

It's certainly possible to do this in principle, but don't the various
*-office word prccessors all have inbuilt (x)html input, which you might
expect (or hope) to be fine tuned to their internal data structures.

Going the other way, from words's internal structures to html I can see
why you need to do it by hand so that the "html" generated looks anyting
like html as specified in the html spec, but going to word, is word's
html inprt really so bad?

David

The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 1249803. The registered office is:

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star. The service is powered by
MessageLabs.