xsl-list

Re: [xsl] casting string as integer or double

2007-04-30 15:37:33
David,

Your method worked like a charm. I used it in the variable declaration and not
the with-param.

I'm storing that one away and start using it consistently. I know for a fact it
is not empty and at one point I thought my context was wrong. I tested it by
outputting the value of @cols as an attribute and each time a value appeared.
Then I'd keep the test there and then added the called template and then the
error message would appear.

Alls working fine now and appreciate the help. I guess this is what happens when
you listen to Wreckless Eric while coding.

MM

Quoting David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>:

I know that the value is not empty but a whole number.

well unless given evidence to the contrary I'd suspect that saxon is
right and @cols is empty. Are you sure the current node is what you
think is is?

David