xsl-list

SV: [xsl] Off Topic: XSLT consultant needed

2007-05-10 09:43:30
Hi,

Just in case you cannot find what you are looking for
in your area:

I am a contractor developer, stationed in Zürich,
Switzerland. I am probably among the top 50 XSLT
experts around -- my M. Sc. thesis subject was a
static validity check algorithm for XSLT 2.0 (see
http://www.brics.dk/XSLV/)

Since graduation (from DAIMI/BRICS, University of
Aarhus, Denmark), I have been working as a contractor
in Switzerland.

I have some time now for more XSLT work.

If interested, I would be happy to send you some more
material (resume, stylesheets). It all depends whether
you can only use someone in the area.

Kind Regards
Soren Kuula