xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Return system's date and time

2007-05-14 02:36:16
You can use the functions without namespace. The default namespace for any XPath function is "http://www.w3.org/2005/02/xpath-functions"; and you may bind the functions to that namespace (you may use any prefix you choose) but it is more customary not to do so (but in writing we sometimes add the 'fn:' prefix to emphasize that we talk about xpath functions). You can write your code as this:

<xsl:value-of select="current-time()" />

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma

J. S. Rawat wrote:
Here is the syntax
<xsl:value-of select="fn:current-time()"/>
and a error "Namespace prefix fn has not been declared"
How to declared namespace?